Wohler – VIS 350 Plus – 8927 – 1″ Pipe Camera and 1.5″ Pan/Tilt Pipe Camera – 100′ Length
A rugged and affordable Sewer camera in a case: With the Wohler VIS 350 sewer camera, professionals have everything they need to complete drain and sewer inspections, flue gas and ventilation lines as well as industrial systems. The drain and sewer inspection camera comes with very wide viewing angle. Moreover, one can easily view high-definition live images on the TFT LCD color monitor. See the damages clearer and faster for better inspection. With robust housing, pan and tilt camera capabilities the Wohler VIS 350 Plus sewer camera is perfect for pipeline inspection, pipe cleaning, and a variety of other applications.
Small Sewer Camera Heads – Huge Advantage
The Wohler VIS 350 can be used with two camera heads:
- The 1.5″ camera head has 180° tilt and 360° pan functionality, allowing for an all-around view. Particularly practical for junctions and with a small diameter – see more with Wohler. Ideal sewer camera for today’s busy professional.
- The 1″ camera head is IP 68 protected and thus delivers best image results even under pressure. Due to the small diameter, it is also ideally suited for the inspection of sinks and narrow straight pipes.
Sewer Inspection camera with pan and tilt camera head
The Wohler VIS 350 is both compact and safely housed in a plastic case for transport and mobility. The system consists of a 100 ft. push rod cable with reel, a color camera head with a diameter of 1 1/2″, 1” straight view camera and a large color monitor. Then there is the typical Wohler control panel that ensures easy control of the camera head. The 1,5” camera pans 360°, tilts 180° and offers the best-possible lighting to carry out an all-round inspection of the inside of the pipe
The Best Sewer Camera and Crystal Clear View
To be able to assess and specifically target repair work, we at Wohler have perfected the technique of precisely locating damage. The actual distance count and the position of the camera head are displayed in the monitor of the VIS 350 inspection camera. That, for example, is a huge help when dealing with extensive networks of pipelines. The top and bottom of the pipe are displayed on the monitor at all times and at how many degrees the camera is being guided up or down. This compact sewer camera kit weighs less than 20 pounds and is compact enough for remote inspections.
- Waste water lines of 2″ dia and larger
- House connections up to 8″ dia
- Flue gas systems of 2″ dia and larger
- Ventilation lines of ventilation systems
- False ceilings, hollow spaces, shafts
- High-definition, 7″ TFT wide-screen color monitor can be tilted and withdrawn up to 6 ft. from the case
- PAN & TILT CAMERA HEAD Tilts 180° from left to right and pans through 360°
- BUILT-IN LOCATION TRANSMITTER
- 1″ and 1.5″ Camera Heads
- 100″ reel