Sonde & Camera Locating System Locator-512
Replaces Part Number: 8873 Locator
Part Number: STR-2800 Locator
Simple, inexpensive & ideal for locating camera inspection systems and sondes, this system is an effective solution for sewer inspection and drain cleaning. Available with either 512Hz & 33kHz or 512Hz & 82kHz ensures tracking of any manufacturer’s camera or sonde system operating on these common frequencies. This is a simple to operate system with proven technology. Push-button depth along with peak signal response allows the user to minimize interference and maintain the locate on the sonde or inspection system.
- Operating Frequency: 33kHz & 512Hz or 33kHz & 512Hz
- Antenna Mode: Simultaneous peak/null (dual horizontal antennas & vertical antenna), pinpoint peak (dual horizontal antennas), directional guidance, peak (single horizontal antenna) & null (single vertical antenna)
- Display Indicators: Backlit LCD bar graph, low battery, signal strength, mode and function indicators
- Audio Indication: Variable pitch response
- Current Measurement: Display indicates relative current
- Power Source: Rechargeable Lithium Ion 55.5 Wh
- Battery Life: Continuous: 30 hours intermittent: 82 hours
- Signal Strength: LCD bar graph, absolute signal strength 0-999
- Gain Control: Manual gain adjustment & automatic centering
- Dynamic Range: 126 dB
- Depth Measurement: DIGITAL: 3 digit LCD readout of push-button measurement (1 inch – 30 feet) (.02m-10.6m) with accuracy > 5% of depth.
MANUAL: 45º triangulation method
- Operating Temperature: -4° F to +133° F (-20° C to +55° C)
- Size: 30.3” x 9.4” (77 cm x 24 cm)
- Weight: 4.2 lbs (1.9 kg)
- Receiver: 2 active frequency receiver with digital depth measurement
- Carrying Case: Padded cases for receiver
- Manual & DvD: Operations manual and Locator Theory DVD.